ANM (TWO YEARS)
AUXILIARY NURSING & MIDWIFERY
Affiliated To U.P. State Medical Faculty, Lucknow
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- ANM (Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery) Course is a two years Diploma Course related to the sector of Nursing. Nursing is an important part in healthcare industry. Nurses play a vital role in the smooth functioning of the various areas of health organizations (Hospital, Dispensaries, NGOs etc.)
- Nursing is the discipline that focuses on care, rehabilitation or treatment of patients.
- ANM Course train students and learn them with tending “knowledge to make them work as basic health workers”. The main motto of ANM course is to teach students and create them capable of absorbing nursing apply in rural as well as urban areas. Special focus is given towards ladies, children and old age people.
- ANM is diploma course. Duration – 2 years
- First year will be academic based.
- Second year is divided into two phases i.e. First six months are pure tutorial study based and next six months are dedicated towards situations.
- The candidates should be minimum 17 years on or before 31st December
- The maximum age shall be 30 years.
- The minimum education requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Elective or Science or Health care Science – vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Students shall be medically fit
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.