General Nurse and Midwifery GNM (2 Years)
(Affiliated to CCS University, Meerut)
GNM or General Nursing Midwifery is a Three year diploma course in the field of Nursing. This course aims to prepare competent Nurse to provide holistic core in the Hospital & Community as a whole.
GNM nursing diploma is the most basic course and is of the shortest duration, and in the meantime the students have to learn all the nuances involved with the profession. The diploma level programme aims to train the students as nurses and help them develop skills to function efficiently in a hospital environment and can provide first aid, blood pressure monitoring, etc. along with having skills to function effectively in a team, assisting in research activities. Below is the syllabus that is taught during the course.
A candidate is selected on the basis of merit list prepared by the college after conducting common entrance test. The fields in application forms are to be sent to the following address for further processing. 11 Km Milestone Delhi-Meerut road, Ghaziabad U.P.
The fee structure shall be applicable as per the norms of government of Uttar Pradesh state medical Board, Lucknow.
- Practical Work Experience
- Guest Lecture.
- Social responsibility programs like camps in rural as well as in urban areas in order to best learning practice.
- Technology based classrooms.
- Should have passed class 12 with English and must have secure a minimum of 40 percent in aggregate in the qualifying examination and English separately from any recognized board State Open School recognized Candidates are also eligible for State Open School recognized by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However, candidates with science stream will be preferred
- Should have passed class 12 with English securing 40 percent in aggregate in vocational ANM course from any Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing council
- Should have passed class 12 with English securing 40 percent in aggregate in Vocational Stream Health care Science from a recognized CBSI board/Centre
- Should be a Registered ANM with qualifying mark