GNM (THREE YEARS)
GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY
Affiliated To U.P. State Medical Faculty, Lucknow
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) Course is a three year Diploma Course
- Course aims to prepare competent Nurse to provide holistic core in the Hospital & Community as a whole.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational steam ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational steam ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.