The campus of HLM has spacious, well ventilated, air-conditioned lecture theatres which have been thoughtfully designed to induce high quality learning.
Availability of latest audio-visual aids and multimedia technology enables faculty members to conduct interactive sessions with students so as to enhance learning and understanding.
All lecture halls are well equipped with LCD projectors so as to facilitate the teaching as well as learning process.
HLM has a well stocked, well managed library with over 10,000 books and a sufficient number of national as well as international journals.
The library not only contains books of academic interests and disciplines but also provides non-academic books which play a crucial role in holistic development of individuals. These include books by personality development trainers, business gurus, spiritual trainers and art of living specialists.Besides additional books on self-help, the learners can also have access to online databases via networked terminals.The students have book bank facility whereby they have access to all relevant books covering their course content throughout the semester.
Besides this, HLM has access to a number of journals by IJEB, ICFAI and other prestigious institutes so as to acquire a deeper understanding of the concepts relevant to their field of study.
3. Computer Lab
HLM has resources and facilities in both the campus and hostel. Following facilities are available for each of the students at HLM:
- Fully Wi-Fi campus and computer lab facilities with ratio of 1:1
- Students have access Live Database, online journals, and worldwide web
- Well furnished computer lab with more than 100 PCs
- The centre is equipped with a variety of software such as SPSS, Lotus Smart Suite, Corel, Oracle, RDBMS, and Visual Basic.
- Each student is provided with individual E-mail address facility.
The college has one auditorium. The auditorium is used for activities such as seminars, guest lectures, cultural activities, department functions and other events. The College has a fully air conditioned well furnished Auditorium fitted with LCD Projector & sound proof Audio-Video facilities, slide projectors and comfortable seats. It has a seating capacity of hundreds of people where all presentations, group discussions and all other pragmatic plans are organized.
5. Play Ground
- The campus of the institute has a huge playground favourable for organizing sports like football, cricket, volleyball and badminton.
- The institute has a separate Sports Committee responsible for arranging sports activities within the campus and ensuring sufficient and timely availability of
sports equipments for use by students.
- Sports meets are arranged within the campus thrice in a year where institutes from nearby areas are invited to participate.
Canteen often acts as a productive place for discussing new ideas besides seeking rest and refreshment from routine academic activities.The canteen at HLM is specially modeled to provide comfortable setting for students. The canteen is well-ventilated and spacious with adequate seating capacity.
The canteen follows a hygienic and nutritious culture of preparing food stuffs. Strict cleanliness routine is followed in the canteen so that it always remains a germ-free hygienic setting for students to have refreshments.The institute is very dedicated towards ensuring healthy eating habits among students and thus no overcooked extremely fried food stuffs are served in the canteen.
Apart from this, the canteen provides refreshments at very reasonable prices, affordable by each and every student.