M.Phil. (ONE YEAR)
MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY EDUCATION
Affiliated To CCS UNIVERSITY, MEERUT
The Master of Philosophy in Education programme is designed primarily for teacher educators, policy makers, researcher, and other educational personnel involved in school education, higher education and profession education and professional education the duration of this course is one year.
The M. Phil. Course is envisaged to contribute to the growth and development of the education sector of the country. The course will create opportunities to share and disseminate educational researches and innovations by brining about debates and discussion of topical importance to address critical educational issues. The focus of the course is to produce high-level research manpower such as M. Phill and Ph.D scholars in the education sector.
- Research Methodology in Behavioural Sciences
- Study and Development of research tools
- Teacher Education: Principles and Practices
- Educational Administrations and Supervision
- Technology of Teaching
- Research Project
As per CCS University norms.
- Ed degree with 55% marks and B. Ed with 50% marks in Theory & Practical separately or 55% in aggregates, SC/ST 5% Relaxation.
Please visit Mahalakshmi Campus or contact by Email /Telephone for fee structure or any other query related to admission.
- Mentoring Classing
- Self assessment classes through various tests
- Personality Development Classes
- Scout Guide program